The Female Wave of Change (FWoC) Wavemaker is the intermediary between the FWoC Ambassador and the women at a local and national level. She is part of a national FWoC team.
The Wavemaker spreads the vision of FWoC, brings women together by organizing online and offline events, to create awareness, to connect, share knowledge and experience and create new opportunities.
- Has proven experience in the area of Women Empowerment or in (guiding and coaching) Start-Ups, NGO’s, women’s projects etc.;
- Has a passion for FWoC;
- Feels responsible for the success of FWoC;
- Promotes the vision of FWoC whenever possible;
- Opens up her network for new contacts and possible sponsors;
- Has excellent skills in organizing local/regional events and contributes to the organization of the Online Waves;
- Commits to participate in FWoC online and offline events and invites her network to join as well.
Work field: local/national
Time investment: 4-6 hours a week
Financial investment: donation of at least Friend level
This role requires a time investment. Female Wave of Change really wants to connect with people who are willing to make FWoC BIG. This takes time and we require commitment from our Wavemakers.
Female Wave of Change welcomes female and male candidates for this role.