We are still looking for ambassadors!
Do you know the right ambassador for Female Wave of Change? Fill out the contact form, so we can contact her or him. It is our intention to have a global network of ambassadors, who support us to carry out our mission.
A Female Wave of Change (FWoC) Ambassador is the first spokesperson of our organization in her region or country. The Ambassador has a large network, is able to open doors and connect to women and organizations at all levels of society.
The Ambassador operates on a strategic level of FWoC and connects women at a local, national and global level.
- Has a proven track record as an entrepreneur, executive, politician, scientist, trend watcher or has an influential and trusted network;
- Contributes to develop the FWoC vision, mission and plans for the future;
- Shares her knowledge and wisdom with FWoC;
- Feels responsible for the success of FWoC;
- Promotes the vision of FWoC whenever possible;
- Opens up her network for new contacts, organizations and sponsors;
- Commits to participate in FWoC online and offline events and invites her network to join as well.
Work field: (inter)national
Time investment: 4-6 hours a week
Financial investment: donation of at least BFF level
This role requires a time investment. Female Wave of Change really wants to connect with people who are willing to make FWoC BIG. This takes time and we require commitment from our Ambassadors.
Female Wave of Change welcomes female and male candidates for this role.